Adv Fusionex Sdn Bhd ("FOR YOU") values your privacy and is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy online.
Your privacy matters to us, so please take the time to get to know our privacy practices:
What Kind Of Personal Data We Collect And How We Use Your Personal Data?
For us to complete our transactions with you, we will need to collect and process personal data about you, such information may include your name, NRIC number, delivery address, email address, telephone number, bank details, credit/debit card details.
Your personal data may be collected from you during your course of dealings with us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or communications made with us. We may also collect your personal data from a variety of sources, including without limitation, at any events, through our customer satisfaction surveys, exchange of correspondences with you, e.g. if you submit a request, file a complaint with us, or when you contact our support team.
Your personal data may be processed for some or all of the following purposes:
• to register and operate your user account with FOR YOU;
• to assess, process and provide products and/or services to you;
• to improve our products and and/or services to you, including providing you with relevant product and/or service information;
• to administer and process any payments related to products and/or services requested by you;
• to communicate with you and to maintain and improve customer relationship;
• to personalise and improve your user experience with our website;
• to respond to your enquiries or complaints or resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any of your dealings with us;
• to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services;
• for any other reasonable purposes required to operate, maintain and better manage our business and your relationship with us.
We may also send to you information, alerts, newsletters, updates, promotional materials, announcements on our products, services, upcoming events, activities, promotions, campaigns, polls or surveys by us and/or our selected third parties (business/marketing partners, sponsors, advertisers) which may be of interest to you. If you do not intend to continue receiving any such marketing and promotional materials, you may notify us by following the "opt-out" option provided (e.g. to "opt-out" as per the option via email, or to click on the "unsubscribe" link embedded in the relevant promotional email).
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
We will not sell, share, transfer or disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your consent.
However, as part of providing you with our products and/or services, we may need to disclose your personal data to Adv-Fusionex group of companies (our subsidiaries, related or associated companies), as well as to selected third parties, including our merchants, agents, business partners, service providers, suppliers, vendors, distributors, contractors or agents, within or outside Malaysia, where necessary and strictly on a need-to-know basis, in connection with our processing of your orders and the delivery of products and/or services to you. This will be subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to FOR YOU.
Your Rights To Access And Correct Your Personal Data
We can assist you to access and correct your personal data held by us. Where you wish to have access to or where you wish to correct any of your personal data (including personal data of such persons related to you or those which are identified from your personal data), you may make a correction request to us via our website at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercising Choices Over The Disclosure, Retention And Use Of Your Personal Data
What If Personal Data Provided By You Is Incomplete?
Where indicated (e.g. in your user account opening forms online), it is obligatory to provide certain personal data to us to enable us to process your application for our products and/or services. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal data, we may not be able to process your application/request to register a user account with us or to provide you with our products and/or services.
Contacting FOR YOU About Your Privacy
Last updated: 13 February 2018